Features and Facilities
Supreme Model School gets its name from the word supreme. As we all are aware that the word supreme means, the best or the highest. Our school recognizes the fact that all children have potential, of being the supreme. They are waiting to be unfolded and discovered. When given an appropriate, rich, supportive and nourishing environment, children can blossom and evolve as healthy human beings.
- 20 (App) children per class.
- From from Nursery to X STD.
- Counseling services
- PTC (Parent-Teacher interactions, Conference Open days)
- Dedicated and Trained Staff.
- Comprehensive Candidate Selection Process
- Continuous in-service training for teachers and Staff
- Language Choices
- Social conscientization and emotional literacy.
- Leapstart: Sports and Fitness Program Skating and Karate included in curriculum.
- Spacious well designed classroom
- Computer Lab
- Math and Concept Lab
- Science Lab
- Class/Central library
- Roof top ground with all safeties.
- Child-care Support for staff children
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV) video surveillance
- Fire Security System
Theory and Philosophy
We recognize that none of the philosophies of education provides all the answers, especially in constant changing environment of our learners.
The school derives its educational influence from an eclectic path that attempts to synthesize, select and draw together aspects, ideas and values from different philosophies of education.
In a multi – racial, multi – regional, multi – religious, multicultural and multilingual society in today’s world, Supreme Model School attempts to blend both traditional and contemporary, western and eastern philosophical traditions